TeleCMI Integration With Zoho
TeleCMI officially supports Zoho integration. Get access to all the features of TeleCMI in Zoho. Get notification of incoming and outgoing calls with customer details in a pop-up card.
Track all the call history – Answered calls and missed calls. Place disposition for each call to make easy follow-up View the details of the prospects instantly
How To Integrate TeleCMI With Zoho ?
Login To TeleCMI
Login to TeleCMI business account.
Integration Into Zoho
1. Enable Zoho integration feature.
2. Select list of agents/users to access Zoho.
Login To Zoho Account
1. In the Zoho login page, enter the login credentials and login to your Zoho account.
2. After login, user has to confirm the integration of TeleCMI with Zoho by clicking on Accept.
3. In the success page, click on the “Go to Zoho” to access the TeleCMI features in Zoho.
Access Features Of TeleCMI In Zoho
Handling Incoming And
1. If you are receiving a call from TeleCMI, you will get a pop-up card with all the customer details.
2. Once the call is answered you can see the call details in the customer pop-up card.
3. After a conversation with the customer, you will get the options for disposition of the call, description of the call and followup action.
Call history for the incoming and outgoing calls will be available in the “Activities” option and call reports will be available in the “Reports” option.
Get Your Virtual Business Phone System
Never Miss A Business Call